Dota teaches a few things…
- It teaches that people are assholes and cowards. They carry on and act tough behind a screen for some reason. And get blocked by their own teammates.
- It teaches economics,
- it teaches basic math
- how to shop in the real world
- making choices in a tough situation
- how to learn
- that normal people don’t understand how to comprehend what they go through. Like accepting causal players as a die hard fan.
- it teaches that you cannot do what you want because you cannot leave the match for an entire hour.
it should teach
- how to repair a new relationship
- how to communicate
- how to lead.